Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pink cotton candy on magnolia trees and a sugar plum fairy dancing by.  What a dreamy spring day.  This gorgeous five-year-old dreams of cupcake sales and play-dough ice cream stands.  We played tag and she whispered she wants to be a mommy when she grows up.  Her eyes look up at her mommy like she's the one who hung the moonHugs and whispers and giggles 
Happy 5th birthday Mallory. 



I've never heard a little girl say "I love you, mommy" so much.






Have you watched the fairies when the rain is done
Spreading out their little wings to dry them in the sun?
I have, I have! Isn't it fun?
Have you heard the fairies all among the limes 
Singing little fairy tunes to little fairy rhymes?
I have, I have, lots and lots of times!
Have you seen the fairies dancing in the air,
And dashing off behind the stars to tidy up their hair?
I have, I have, I've been there!
~Rose Fyleman







 Glamour Girl

Five is a fairytale year.  The magic still sparkles in her eyes.
Mallory is so full of color even a cloudy day can't steal her sunshine.







Thank you so very much for sharing your fairytale story with me, Meg.  Your girls are delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment