Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nostalgia

I've often described myself as dangerously sentimental.  I can be smothering with my reminders to cherish each moment; kissing my babes and hugging my friends.  I don't ever get off the phone without saying I love you.  And if you know me, you know I mean it every time.  In this new year let's make a point to accept ourselves as we are. 

"Be bold
                                                  Be thankful       
                                                                                          Be quiet       
             Be original             
  Be spontaneous         Be a star        Be young  
                               Be loving    Be crazy         
Be loud         Be random           Be unique        
        Be daring        
                                                                                                Be yourself." 

Take time to look forward to the year ahead, each wizard and enchantress you may soon encounter.  But don't forget to look back.  We are the treasure keepers of our lives making memories relive themselves in our hearts and minds like romance films.  I'm taking a moment to look through old photographs and I thought I'd share a few with you.





Good night my coin collector, may these soft words sooth your soul like a warm drink or a loving look.  Good night.

1 comment:

  1. I think your photographs are beautiful! I stumbled upon your page because I'm thinking of doing some professional photography, and the name I came up with was Silver Pennies photography. Well, it seems the name is taken (by you), but your photographs are so wonderful and your posts so sweet, I can't really be upset with you for taking the name first. It's always nice to know someone else out there collects silver pennies and hopes to find passage to the fairies.

    ReplyDelete