Friday, January 7, 2011

There are so many things I want to share with you from the past few weeks.  I don't know where to begin.  Let's start with the biggest thing.  My sister and her family visited from California for two weeks!

Nichole & Ed have three girls; Audra 6, Lillian 7, and Gwen 3.  They lived in the  Broadripple area until 15 months ago they moved to Southern California.

I have no words for how I feel about my sister.  Just that I feel her.  You know in my soul.

So we had six kids in our house and weeks of constant activity.  Museum, bounce house, Christmas parties, New years party, family visits, snow play, crafts galore, play dates, and tons of laughs.



Here are a couple of photos of their girls in the snow for the first time in a long time.  I have over 500 photos of their visit, so I'm sure there's more of this to come.  My thought for you today is, you can't choose your family.  But I would choose mine if I could.  I have to go chase a couple snow fairies (Ruby and Lucy are outside making angels) but I'll be back in a flutter of a fairy wing...

No comments:

Post a Comment