Monday, January 16, 2012

Big Blog Revival


Monday night at home


Blog Revival. It's been so long. Let me catch you up...I started taking photos. Like~ really taking photos. Enough that this fall I was totally booked and I was too busy to blog for ALL THIS TIME. So here it is the big blog revival. I hope it sticks enough for me to get back into the habit. I miss writing and releasing and feeling like a piece of the real me is out there in the ether somewhere touching some soul like a note I threw out the car window. I have so many things to share with you. Even if it's just you (mom) who reads it. So just for fun I'm gonna share some random facts about me.

1. I think my husband's jawline is sexy.

2. I drink more than a pot of coffee everyday, no exaggeration.

3. I don't restrict my kids screen time and they seem to be surviving. In fact, they are fantastic little people.

4. I have the best most superb friends and sisters in the entire world. It is no contest. This is one blessing I have had for a long time. I am AMAZED with them daily. Sorry they can't be every one's friends cuz the world would be a better place.

5. I love happy people. I am not always happy, but sometimes it rubs off.

6. Ruby is asking if I'm done here yet, and she trumps pretty much anything.

LATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment