Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fresh




    Windows open and white sheer curtains blow into our family room.  The window frames the green.  So much green in Indiana in the spring.  I hadn't noticed until I saw April through my sister's California eyes.  The smell of snuggle's blue sparkle filters in from my laundry room.  Our home is just tidy enough I can sit down and focus here. 

     I haven't made writing a priority and feel funny typing now.  The words swish away in my head like gravel under my feet;  tangible but evasive.  Be patient with me.  I am determined to reconnect with you.

     Spring brings a season of fresh.  Fresh fruit and veggies after a winter of root vegetables.  The market this morning overflowed with bell peppers and kiwi fruit, strawberries, and asparagus.  I wanted to buy it all.  And the tulips and lilacs.  Ahhh, my favorite.  Color, yellow, pink, and baby blue, lavender, and white, and green.  So much green


I feel renewed.  Refreshed.  My desire to grow and learn is revitalized and desperate for attention.  But that's another post entirely. 
 
Spring is the time for new beginnings.  I have had the joy of photographing several beginnings so far this season. 

     Welcome to the world.  May you bring your parents fresh eyes...open to the joy of life. 

Thank you for the nourishment you brought my soul with our time together. 

 



















I wish each of you the magic of a silver penny.  You must have one to get into fairyland you know.
Love,  B

No comments:

Post a Comment