Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Books

Have you ever read SARK's books?  I recently rediscovered them on my shelf and fell in love all over again. 

"You are living Juicy!  Ride into your life on a creative cycle full of juice, abundance and ecstatic wonderment.  You are a star!"

"Joy is the natural result of enjoying.  There is so much to enjoy!"

"We need more magic."

"Living Juicy is: jumping for joy on the inside!  In the midst of our daily lives, we must find the juice to nourish our creative souls.  if we rush around never look closely or practice self denial we will begin to feel dry and cracked, for the lack of sweet, wild moments that elevate us, and those around us.  the name for this is living juicy. 


It makes me happy and inspired.  Check her out.  You will be delighted and filled with creativity.  I will continue to quote her here. 

Love, me

P.S. Thanks for reading, you made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment