Thursday, December 9, 2010

You must have a silver penny to get into Fairyland.  
Whitney surely took me in.
Into her sugar sweet world of tiptoes and giggles.
All smiles with wings on her tiny heels.
She is the lovely face in your mind's eye when you read the famous story of sugar plum fairies
dancing in a little girls head. 
She is delightful and fun with a velvet soft smile.
 Being a Butler Alumna myself, I loved taking these photos for a fellow grad.  Future Bulldog?

 



Pretty in Pink and shimmering wings
These are a few of her favorite things
She gave me a grin and sang me a song
then she threw her ball and ran along





*Love how they look at each other*




Sugar plum fairy



Like a hummingbird, her still moments are fleeting and precious.
Thank you for sharing your day with me, Meg.  It was JOY*FULL seeing you and meeting your fairy princess.  Reader, I am sending you all a magical day.   
Believe.

1 comment: