Monday, March 7, 2011

who needs sleep

It's 8:25a.m. and I can hear the second pot of coffee percolating.  Okay it's just brewing but percolating created a better mental photograph.  I slept with Fin who is teething.  I found out in the night that I have been remiss in clipping his fingernails too.  It was like sleeping with an angry squirrel.  So...I have spent the morning so far ignoring my children as they discover The Wiggles for the first time. (I banned them from our home immediately upon having children as there is absolutely nothing on television more annoying) I have been reading blogs.  One mentioned a theory that struck me. 

In life we are all searching for Adventure, Beauty, and Intimacy.

What do you think?  What do you find yourself searching for?

I am seeking beauty today.  

I feel like friendship and intimacy has rained down on me like an abundance of silver pennies.  I have the most amazing girlfriends and husband.  

Adventure sounds a little scary with no sleep. 
So today it is beauty. 
I'll photograph it and share it with you as I find it.  
Comment and tell me your thoughts too. 
Wishing you a splendid day.

1 comment:

  1. I slept with my 2 year old for half the night and I am looking for calm today. I hope you find your beauty and I look forward to seeing it when you have time to share, it always brightens my day to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete