Tuesday, March 1, 2011




Motherhood
When I first looked at my baby's face
I thought I heard the angels sing, 
Their music seemed to flood the air,
And in my heart it seemed to ring.
For a moment I was lifted 
Far above all earthly things.
and a grateful prayer I murmured
For the joy a baby brings.
                        -Hilda Ford Sherman

 My cheeks hurt.  On Saturday I smiled all afternoon.  I spent the day with Evangeline Grace.  Aren't these chubby legs too cute for words...
And Evey likes to channel Ethel Merman.  

 Oh my those eyes take me to a happy place.  I see her sitting quietly in a meadow in springtime, butterflies and tulips abound.

 Intensity. 
 Curiosity.
 Joy.

Color.









 Soft.
 Mommy really wanted a picture of her new tooth, check it out above. 
 HELLO.  EYELASHES.

"Mother" describes not only what we do but also who we are.  From the moment children were first introduced into our lives, we became new people-women with greater purpose, responsibility, and significance.  Congratulations on six months of motherhood, Lisa.  
This girl sure made me smile.  I hope you smile too. 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evey Makes me smile every day! These pictures make me smile too, thanks so much again. I know your busniess will do very well.
    Lisa <><

    ReplyDelete