Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Country Life

 





Just like a bird upon the wing, 
It flies away all fancy free
And lights upon a house or tree;
It flies across the farthest air,
And builds a safe nest anywhere.
                                ~Annette Wynne












I wish  I could read their little minds.  Children are so fascinating, don't you think?  The way they see the world through new eyes and marvel at everything.  I want to capture that joy and wonder in a glass jar and sprinkle it like pixie dust on my oatmeal each morning.  

The Grimes Brothers 

Sounds like a whimsically illustrated storybook doesn't it?  Well, they are certainly characters.  I had such fun exploring their Aunt and Uncle's country house last week.  Here are some highlights. 



                                                     






The boys' cousin










I hope your wish comes true today.  Maybe you'll find a Silver Penny.  Until Tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment