Friday, November 5, 2010

Dog gone dogs

I'm a lean dog, a keen dog, a wild dog, and lone; 
I'm a rough dog, a tough dog, hunting on my own;
I'm a bad dog, a mad dog, teasing silly sheep;
I love to sit and bay the moon, to keep fat souls
from sleep.
                                                                         -Irene Rutherford McLeod

Anyone who knows me would likely not call me a dog person. 

I used to be, but the absence of our Barney (the Flinstone variety not the purple dino) left me heartbroken.

 



But I am proud to say I bonded with a dog today.  I had my first doggie shoot and it was really fun!  Check out my friend Mater below (yep, mater like the rusted old To-mater from the Cars movie)  I should note he is, in a way, my brother.  (He's my mom's dog).










I think he's had enough.

I'll admit, he won me over...he's got that same look as Lucy when she's been into somethin'!

See you soon. 

1 comment: